General Terms and ConditionsGeneral
VR Games is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition or very young children: entry is at the discretion of the parent/guardian. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. VR Games reserve the right to refuse entry without explanation. People under the influence of alcohol might be refused entry, if they are aggressive or fail to follow the company's rules. Tickets are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, voucher or exchanged for cash. Ticket only redeemable at the attraction stated. VR Games reserve the right to alter, close or remove details/exhibits without prior notice for technical, operational or other reasons, and that no refunds can be given in these circumstances.Any person entering our location and / or utilising any of the facilities/property on the location shall do so entirely at their own risk. They are fully responsible for any loss, damage, injury (physical or mental injury, sickness, disease), death or other cost, loss or claim of any kind (as described in clause 9.2). They are obliged to follow VR Games' safety rules that are given prior to the start of the game.
1. Making your booking: The party leader must be authorized to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made. All bookings must be made online via the website www.VRGames.no. At the end of the booking process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our booking conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by a booking reference, we will reconfirm your booking by email. The confirmation is sent to the email address which you enter/provide at the time of making your booking. However if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you.
Please check your booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
2. Payment: Full payment is required before the start of the game. The price can be payed in cash/by card upon arrival or by invoice.
3. Your contract: A binding contract between us comes into existence when the final page of the booking confirmation procedure gives you a booking reference. This contract and all matters arising out of it are governed by Norwegian law.
4. The cost of your ticket(s): We are committed to providing great value offers on tickets; where possible offering discounts on entrance rates. There are likely to be some seasonal special offers and in some circumstances prices may go up or down. The booking will show full price, and discounts will be deducted when invoice sent or when you pay in cash/by card upon arrival.
We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error. All prices are for pre-booking and include VAT.
5. Changes by you: Once a booking reference has been issued it is possible to amend or transfer your booking by contacting us by email or phone but not later than 7 days before your Game time start. (Avbookinger minst 7 dager i forveien. Ved avbestillinger mindre enn 7 dager i forveien, må dere betale full pris for bestillingen.)
6. Cancellation by you: Because VR Games is a live-event, we regret it is not possible to make refunds in respect of cancelled bookings.
7. Changes and cancellation by us: Occasionally, we have to make changes to and correct errors and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed and cancel confirmed bookings and we must reserve the right to do so. If we have to make a significant change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of the following options:
(a) accepting the changed arrangements or
(b) purchasing an alternative ticket offer from us. If the chosen alternative date is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will not ask you to pay any more
(c) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Please note, the above options are not available where any change made is a minor one. In all cases, our liability for significant changes and cancellations is limited to offering you the above mentioned options. We regret we cannot pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
8. Force Majeure: Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss (as more fully described in clause 9 (1) below) as a result of "force majeure". In these booking conditions, "force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
9. Our Liability to you
(1) We promise to make sure that the ticket arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) Any person entering our location and / or utilising any of the facilities/property on the location shall do so entirely at their own risk. Neither Experience Production AS' shareholders nor operators of the property and facilities or any of their directors, insurers, prescribed officers or employees shall be liable for any loss, damage, injury (physical or mental injury, sickness, disease), death or other cost, loss or claim of any kind, accidental or otherwise, to any property of or suffered by any person howsoever arising or by whomsoever caused by any manner connected with the use of the location, property and/or facilities. The people using property and facilities of Experience Production AS assume full responsibility for all liabilities, claims or losses (as described above in 9.2) incurred in connection with their use of the property and facilities, without limitation. The person making an order is fully responsible for informing all parties who will be visiting the facilities of Experience Production AS, as part of his/her order, about clause 9.2 and getting their acceptance of the clause. When the person making an order accepts these terms and conditions, he/she confirms that all parties who will be visiting the facilities of Experience Production AS, as part of his/her order, are informed about clause 9.2, understood it and accepted it.
(3) Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our brochure and we have not agreed to arrange them.
(4) The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
(5) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
(6) You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred".
10. Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with your visit to an attraction, you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question. Any verbal notification must be put in writing as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. You must write to our Visitor Services Team at the attraction you have visited, within 28 days of the end of the visit to the attraction giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
11. Your Responsibilities: Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons travelling are normally in good health and able to fulfil the physical demands of the attraction visit. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. We cannot accept any liability or associated costs if you are refused entry onto transport or into the attraction country as a result of failure to carry correct documentation.
12. Conditions of Suppliers: Many of the services which make up your visit are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier's liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions (see clause 9 (3)). Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from the supplier concerned.
13. Special Requests and Medical Problems: If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability.
14. Monitoring and Recording: As part of our continuing effort to ensure you receive the highest service standards, we may monitor and record your game for the purposes of facilitating the game and training employees.
15. Directions: Please make sure you have directions to your chosen VR Games; basic directions are also provided on your email voucher; for more information, please visit ‘Contact us’ on our website www.VRGames.no. Directions should be used in conjunction with an up to date map.
16. Parking: Please check parking arrangements. Parking is always at the vehicle owner’s risk.
17. Punctuality: Please note that VR Games is a live-event. Since the rooms are separately prepared and blocked for each booking, the time of your play can be reduced if you are late. The ticket price can’t be refunded if you are not on time. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are informed about the date and time. Please reckon with delays due to traffic, public transport and other factors.
18. Damage in the rooms: It is not allowed to use physical force in the rooms. If you cause damage in the rooms by using physical force, you must pay a fine. The fine is defined by the employees of VR Games. The fine is equal to the estimated cost of the damage. The estimate is done by the employees at VR Games on place and cannot be discussed. The minimum fine is NOK 500.
What personal information do we ask for?
When you have searched for prices and availability and are ready to confirm your booking, we will ask for your name, your phone number and your e-mail address.
How does VR Games use this personal information?
We need your 'name' so we can confirm to the gamemaster who the booking is for. We need your 'credit card' details so that we can collect payment for your booking.
We need your 'name' and 'address' to confirm that the credit card belongs to you.
We also need your 'address' in case we have to write to you about any part of your booking in advance of your stay.
We might use your 'telephone number' or 'e-mail address' in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
We may also use this information to let you know about any special offers/promotions we think would be of interest to you.
We may also use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to diagnose problems with our server and administer the site - monitoring visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the The Dungeons site further.
Yes, VR Games uses 'temporary cookies', which are only used during the booking process. (A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to store on a web browser so it can later be read back from that browser. This is useful for having the browser remember some specific information (ref. Cookie Central).
Will VR Games disclose any of this personal information to third parties?
VR Games will only disclose your name and booking details to our employees (see above) for operational purposes. We will not pass on your details to other companies for their marketing purposes.
About the company
VR Games is delivered to you by Experience Production AS. Organisation number: 915 999 077 Adress: Grensen 9, 0159 Oslo